Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tempest

Happily, REHEARSALS FOR THE TEMPEST ARE NOW UNDERWAY. I am Most Pleased. The first readthrough went very well.

I have a theory on My Seeing People. I think that my Seeing People is sort of like a drug sort of thing...

Don't worry. I'm not going Twilight on you. You are not my own personal brand of heroin.

Don't leave. Please.

Anyway. If I don't see anyone for a few days, I get SUPER depressed and miserable, and just basically mope around the house generally being a pain.

BUT, if I don't see someone for a LONG time, like several weeks, I am usually miserable for the first couple of days, and then I'm pretty content with my situation, up until about the last couple of days. (then I get whiny again)

Anyhoo, as of This Sunday, now that I AM seeing people again, my Contented Summer will end, and I will once again be relatively happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment