Thursday, September 17, 2009

Druids

Hello!

Lately I have been reading the novel 'Druids' by Morgan Lewellan (I know that I'm probably HORRENDOUSLY misspelling her name) and enjoying it thoroughly. I attempted to read it when I was about eight, but it was taken away from me, due to my adorable habit of trying to read books that were thoroughly inappropriate for an eight year old.

Anyway, I enjoy what they're saying about nature and things. I'm not feeling eloquent today, and I couldn't possibly describe The Source half as well as Morgan does in the book, so just go read it, okay?

However, I have decided that, while I do love Morgan Lewellan very very much, (particularly one entitled 'The Lion of Ireland'. Or something like that) I like Margaret Atwood even more. And what I like about Margaret Atwood is the way, even when she's writing nice stuff, she's still got all these undertones of creepiness that makes my skin crawl, and I LURVES it. Particularly 'The Handmaid's Tale', which, beside being awesome and sinister, is really, really well written. Read that as well. Go. Do it. Now.


No comments:

Post a Comment