Friday, December 18, 2009

Fashion

Lately my fashion has taken a rather drastic turn. Until now, my fashion has mostly been: If it’s niceish and has no stains, it’s good.

However, since I have dyed the hair green, I have realized one vital thing:

If one finds oneself with green hair that seems rather useless, the answer is simple.
Wear a lot of eye makeup and pretend you’re a goth. Eye makeup (on me at least) should either be worn not at all, or in great amounts.
But, to further throw off The People Who Judge, DON’T wear black. Black categorizes someone with green hair and eye makeup.
For instance:
Last night, I went to a play in eye makeup, green hair, (goth) purple turtleneck, purple scarf, (escaping Bohemian) and purple sweater vest, (nerd) with tight jeans and my fantastic high black boots. (sex beast) To complete this picture of perfection, I wore my hat. The knitted one with ear flaps. I looked rather fantastic.

I will continue to make great use of my green hair, until all the dye is thoroughly washed out. Huzzah!

2 comments: